I wanna feel specialed from this painful world. Hold Me Baby.
Sunday, April 18, 2010



'I spent every minute of my life reading her blog, checing if shes alright, to see if there were any updates and all.I did this because I still care and because I'm not a dog. '
- Basil Mirza Tan

Found this saying from my fb friend.. I think this is a beautiful saying.
Cos he wrote this in his belief an feelings.. And i am kinda got affected
by this cos i am doin' the same thing.. It's a HE not a SHE.
I used to think that i dun like him but now i realised that i am MISSING him
for no particular reason.. And yea , i admit that i seriously MISS my guy.
No doubt about it. I am not calling myself a stalker , it's jus that i wanna
know if he's okay and all , if you're happy ( should be ) , and how is life
that's all. No harm done.. And Dan keeps calling me _____ stalker..
Am not okay... I seriously regretted what i did somehow..
hmm , but it's ok for me .. at least i can see u smile and happy wit her rite ?
and u DID change for the better which u change to an ideal guy for me.
hmmm . :/

Text u yesterday and i think the reason should be prepaid da bes..
so damn lonely this year.. Damn it..
Talking bout' guys now as u know , if i talk abt a guy , this means
i have nothing to blog on... ya , so this is what i can vomit today.. :)

MiraRah. xoxo.